Don’t get stuck in the (old or new) marketing funnel! Chart a successful path through all the twists and turns of today’s buyer journey with my time-tested insights, evidence and recommendations.
As marketers, I think we can all admit we have a tendency to indulge in marketing strategies that focus on our priorities and our key messages and our launch dates. But approaching marketing from a buyer’s perspective naturally prioritizes their needs and their business challenges first. And that really is a requirement in today’s market.
Start by asking:
- What is the business issue we solve…or, what do we enable?
- Who is it most important to?
- Who are the buyers? The influencers? The researchers?
Then dive deeper into behaviors, threats, motivators. Threats include
- What’s causing the problem (such as user complaints about technology solutions)
- What could make the problem worse (not doing anything)
- Define gaps
- Fill the gaps
- Atomize it!
This is just a quick summary; the webcast presentation contains more context and evidence. If you’re inspired by my webcast to take advantage of this opportunity, download a free copy of the Buyer’s Journey excerpted above and get in touch with me!